Hey there, I’m Diane, and when I am not at the fire station, you can find me creating memories. I am known for speaking what’s on my mind, laughing, and living this one beautiful life on my terms.
People often refer to me as being creative, authentic, and empowering. I have been in the fire service for over 20 years, and I have been blogging since 2017.
I have the most incredible, badass women in my life who inspire me to do great things with my life.
The things I get most excited about in life are my son, adventure/travel, my career, and empowering women to embrace all of who they are and encourage them to step into the spotlight.
When I am not working, writing, or creating, you can catch me soaking in hot springs, fly fishing, traveling, spending time with my little man and dog, yoga, and reading.
If you are dying to hear more, here are five things you might not know about me:
1. I love to fly fish, dance, and sing.. sometimes all at once
2. Tattoos are my favorite form of therapy
3. I spent three weeks in Patagonia and it changed my life
4. .I build furniture (I love power tools)
5. Coffee, wine, and good food are my love languages
Still here? Awesome, Let’s connect!