Are you interested in having a dynamic and professional speaker to present to your organization?
I have spent my entire professional life bringing calm to chaos. I am humbled to share the leadership and life lessons I have learned — both on emergency scenes and in everyday messes — to organizations that will inspire attendees.
I work with organizations to create a thought-provoking presentation that will inspire and engage attendees from a female leader’s perspective in a male-dominated profession. Through stories, data/science, humor, and grace, I bridge difficult topics and make them relatable and memorable.
- Fire-Rescue International (virtual) 2020
- Firehouse World 2020
- TEEX Leadership Symposium 2019
- Southwest Missouri Women’s Weekend 2019
- Missouri Valley Leadership Conference 2019
- Colorado State Chiefs Leadership Conference 2014, 2018
- Colorado State Chief’s Critical Issues Briefings 2018
- Red, White, and Blue Fire Protection District, Breckenridge, CO 2018
- Is That Your Final Answer? Ethics in the Fire Service
- Ethics, Equity, and Equality
- Keeping Your Passion Through Adversity.