Interested in having a dynamic and professional speaker to present to your organization?
I have spent my entire professional life bringing calm to chaos, and I am humbled to share the leadership and life lessons I have learned — both on emergency scenes and in everyday messes — to organizations that will inspire attendees.
Some experiences that have made me more resilient are:
- Working in a male-dominated profession for 20 years
- Surviving a high conflict divorce
- Working shift work as a single mom
- Battling depression and PTSI
- Struggling financially
- Surviving both my professional and personal life crumbling at the same time
- Learning to speak my truth
- Holding myself accountable for the choices I have made
- Creating a life I love
If my messy and sometimes chaotic life has taught me anything, it’s this: that every day offers us the opportunity to learn and grow.
Failure is not bad; Failure is an invitation to grow.
Do you want to hear from a well-spoken woman who is familiar with adversity and can sit the trenches when people are at their lowest? Someone who deeply understands compassion, empathy, and resiliency?
I have the ability to take tough topics and guide people through uncomfortable conversations through humor, grace, and stories to deliver powerful messages.