Hi! I’m Diane
Welcome to the Fire Inside Her, LLC, a space created to feed your soul inspiration, laughter, authenticity, and genuinely connect with women all over the world.
If you are looking for stories about a perfect life, family, and career, you are in the wrong place.
But, if you love connecting with messy, imperfect, real women who are walking a tight rope across the Grand Canyon balancing raising kids, working full time, struggling to find a relationship, struggling in their relationship, taking care of their parents, been through trauma, and are mentally exhausted at times on their shoulders, then you are RIGHT WHERE YOU NEED TO BE.
I believe the most beautiful, strong, and resilient women use their scars as sun catchers to let the light shine through.Diane Schroeder
I want you to know…
- You are worthy, loved, and perfect
- You are capable of leading in any capacity
- Let’s make the most with this beautiful, messy, and incredible life
What you can expect from me…
To be heard, valued, supported, and occasionally pushed outside your comfort zone (how else do we grow?). Oh, and tons of valuable information around self-care, time management, life, single mom-hood, and leadership.
What will you get from reading my posts and emails?
- Genuine stories that will make you laugh, cry, inspire, and motivate
- Tips, tricks, and ways to create a stable home and work-life
- Fill your emotional toolbox with tools to thrive, succeed, kick-ass
- Reminders to LOVE yourself just the messy and imperfect way you are
- Leadership lessons and strategies
What makes me unique?
I tackle life with laughter, love, grace, and grit. I have lots of experience, but I am more interested in connecting with you and lighting up the parts of my journey that may help you along your journey.
You want to continue this relationship, but not sure of the next step?
- Sign up to receive “Sunday Shine” where I share tips, tools, and stories to make you laugh and motivate you for the week. ** I send these semi-regularly, so you don’t have to worry about inbox overload!
- You can always email me with questions at Diane@thefireinsideher.com
One More Thing…
I am committed to creating a safe space, any negative words, mean-spirited comments, or bad energy will be removed from my site. Thank you for understanding.
Click if you would like to hear more about my story!