Hi! I’m Diane
Welcome to the Fire Inside Her, LLC, a space created to feed your soul inspiration, laughter, authenticity, and genuinely connect with women all over the world.
If you are looking for stories about a perfect life, family, and career, you are in the wrong place.
But, if you love messy, imperfect, and real. You sometimes feel like you are walking on a tight rope across the Grand Canyon with the responsibilities of raising kids, working full time, relationships with yourself and significant others, taking care of your parents, and are mentally exhausted. YOU ARE RIGHT WHERE YOU NEED TO BE.
I believe the most beautiful, strong, and resilient people use their scars to let the light shine through.Diane Schroeder
I want you to know…
- You are amazing!
- You are capable of doing what lights your soul on fire.
- Life is a mess, but it’s a beautiful mess, and we only get one, so let’s live it!
What you can expect from me…
To be heard, valued, supported, and occasionally pushed outside your comfort zone (how else do we grow?). And, valuable information around self-care, time management, life, single mom’ing, and leadership.
What will you get from reading my posts and emails?
- Genuine stories that will make you laugh, cry, inspire, and motivate
- Tips, tricks, and ways to create a stable home and work-life
- Fill your emotional toolbox with tools to thrive, succeed, and kick-ass
- Reminders to LOVE yourself just the messy and imperfect way you are
- Leadership lessons and strategies to create the life you want to live without apologies
What makes me unique?
I tackle life with laughter, love, grace, and grit. I have lots of experience, but I am more interested in connecting with you and showing you the potholes on my journey that may help you along with yours.
You want to continue this relationship, but not sure of the next step?
- Sign up to receive “Sunday Shine” where I share tips, tools, and stories to make you laugh and motivate you for the week. ** I send these semi-regularly, so you don’t have to worry about inbox overload!
- You can always email me with questions at Diane@thefireinsideher.com
One More Thing…
I am committed to creating a safe space, any negative words, mean-spirited comments, or bad energy will be removed from my site. Thank you for understanding.